Come join us for a tour of East Portland’s latest and greatest bicycle infrastructure! This ride, hosted by the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT), will showcase projects that have been recently completed or are under construction. The ride will start at Gateway Discover Park near the corner of NE Halsey St. and NE 106th Ave. It will be 11mi long and we will be a “no drop” ride.
We will look at the following design elements: bikes “up and over” at bus stops, protected bike lanes, protected intersections, intersection safety treatments, and arterial safety strategies.
The following projects will be highlighted on the ride:
• 100s neighborhood greenway
• 130s neighborhood greenway
• 150s neighborhood greenway
• HOP neighborhood greenway
• 4M neighborhood greenway
• Outer Division Multimodal Safety Project
• Outer Halsey Safety Project
• East Glisan Street Update
• Division Transit Project
• Outer Powel Safety Project
• SE 136th Paving and Sidewalks to Opportunity Project
• 122nd Ave Paving and Safety Project
• Halsey-Weidler Streetscape Project
• Safe Routes to School Signalized Crossing Project
• Division-Midway Neighborhood Street Improvement Project
• NE 113th Ave Safe Routes to School Project
• Outer Stark Safety Project
If you have any questions about this ride, email the organizer at Timur.Ender@PortlandOregon.gov.