Job Title *
Bike Builder & Sales – E-Bikes
Job Description *
Are you interested in becoming part of the fast-growing electric bicycle industry? We are a well-established electric bike specialty shop looking for someone who is comfortable with a wrench to assemble bikes and perform general bike mechanics. Also, with the ebb and flow of store traffic, you will be helping out with sales, turning customers on to electric bikes, answering their questions and taking them out on test rides.
A strong knowledge about e-bikes is NOT necessary, but an interest in learning about e-bikes is.
The ideal candidate will get “charged up” (the pun comes naturally) for delivering a great customer experience.
– Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments. Perform inspections.
– Install components and accessories such as fenders, racks, integrated lighting, saddles and tires.
– Perform general repairs and adjustments on both electric and non-electric bikes.
– Take in service orders.
– Deliver e-bikes to customers and explain how to use controls and features.
– Greet customers, ask questions to understand their needs, answer questions, assist with test rides, sell bikes and accessories.
– Ring up orders.
– Experience building bikes.
– General knowledge of bike mechanics. Professional bike mechanic experience a plus.
– Attention to detail.
– Engaging interpersonal skills. Sales experience a plus.
– Enthusiasm for learning rapid technical change and innovation.
– Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
– General knowledge of electrical diagnostics, like the use of a volt meter, will be useful
– Able to enjoy a good pizza.
– Available Saturdays, Sundays and 1-2 weekdays
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
Apply: Forward resume and an explanation of your qualifications to email@example.com.
How to Apply *
Forward resume and/or an explanation of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.