Need an excuse to ride your bike? Enjoy a bike scavenger that benefits the Community Cycling Center!
The Community Cycling Center is a nonprofit whose mission is to broaden access to bicycling and its benefits. To help support this mission, we are hosting a multi-day scavenger hunt that you can enjoy on your bicycle. Bonus action: We are also hosting a raffle that you can participate in whether you want to ride the scavenger hunt or not!
This is a Pay What You Can event with registration tickets ranging from $15 – $25.
How it works:
- On Saturday, August 28th at 7:00am, all ticket buyers will receive the scavenger hunt clues and answer sheet at the same time! You have all weekend to solve the clues, but the rider who turns in their correct answers first wins!
- Fill out your answer sheet that is emailed to you, and turn it into email@example.com as soon as it’s completed.
- All answers must be turned in by Sunday, August 29th no later than 9:00pm. We will check answers for accuracy.
- Answer sheets will be scored on both accuracy and timing. The fastest most correct rider earns more points!
- There will be a paved route option AND a gravel route option. Each route has their own clues, and do not overlap with one another. You get to pick which route you’d like to ride!
- Completing both routes the fastest does not earn you extra points, but feel free to ride both if you have the extra energy and curiosity!