Commission sets July 15 virtual meeting
SALEM — The Oregon Transportation Commission will meet on Thursday, July 15 at 9 a.m. The meeting will be held virtually to ensure public access while maintaining social distance in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Items on the agenda include:
- An update from the Urban Mobility Office. Amend 2021-2024 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program to increase funding and add a construction phase to the I-205 Improvements project.
- An informational update on the inventory of real property owned by the Oregon Department of Transportation and currently in excess of operating needs, as required by HB 2017 Section 9.
- A status update on the pedestrian safety improvement initiative that was approved at the commission’s May meeting.
- An informational update on a new process to reset the STIP in a yearly action for majority of STIP amendments.
- Key trends in transportation and “drivers of change” and connection to the overall Oregon Transportation Plan Update decision-making process and next steps. Set a committee charge with general guidance and direction for the OTP Policy Coordinating Committee.
- Review and discussion of the Strategic Action Plan second quarter report; review the updated SAP dashboard.
The agenda and meeting materials are available on the OTC website.