Eva Frazier and I are back with another episode of “In The Shed.” This episode was recorded earlier today in the BikePortland Shed as unseasonably warm weather beckoned us outdoors.
As usual, we had a really great chat about a wide range of stuff.
- Office hours chat with City Council candidate Chris Flanary (D3-SE)
- Bike parking and access at Belmont Public Library remodel
- Everyone in Portland is running (as in, jogging) right now and we should enlist them in the war on cars
- Southerly Ladies ride
- Caddyshack ride and the new Ghostbusters movie
- Why we need a Shift Calendar for basketball in Portland (aka Jonathan’s side hustle dream to cover local basketball)
- This week’s quiz: PBOT street plazas (based on PBOT 2023 Street Plaza Report)
- “Extremist” behavior on NE 72nd
- Instagram Inspiration from Fuji Speedway, mama charis, and why we should use PIR for carfree bike events more
- Mosier to the Dalles Trail Project
- and more!
Thanks to Brock Dittus of Sprocket Podcast fame for our fantastic theme music. Listen in the player above or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for listening!