Circa Cycles founder Rich Fox got in touch with us recently to share some big news: He just opened a new studio and showroom in northwest Portland. For a quick refresher on Circa, re-read our profile on him from back in August of last year.
Here’s more about the new space from Fox:
A little about the showroom:
- The Circa Design Studio and Showroom is located in the alphabet district of NW Portland.
- It’s a place to experience Circa bikes and create customized designs with our customers.
- We’ve got a road bike and city bike on display to help customers understand the versatility of our frame design and the creative possibilities of our unique manufacturing system.
- Customers visit the studio during a design session and work with Rich to design their bike from scratch, starting with the general bike type, and then working through a range of customization options including colors, fit optimization, drivetrain options, and accessories.
- The design session is facilitated through an on-screen presentation shown on a large, wall-mounted monitor, supplemented by real materials.
- After the initial design session, we create a sketch rendering of your bike to confirm that we’re all aligned, and that you love what you’ll be getting.
1720 NW Lovejoy Street, #111, 97209
I’m in the courtyard area of the Activespace building. Look for the red signs.
(Also available by appointment for alternate hours).