Eva and I are back for another chat. We had so much fun last time, we decided to run it back in the BikePortland Shed. This episode was recorded just a few hours ago.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Portland city council race and district 3 candidate Angelita Morillo (who I met with this morning).
- What’s better: Fenders or rain pants?
- Why Eva doesn’t ride an e-bike
- Why I stopped raffling off free bikes
- Eva’s latest “nerd overlap” Venn diagram and how it explains why Brompton riders love ponchos
- A pedal-powered pipe organ (ICYMI)
- The Verboort Sausage Fest
- Reflections on my NYC Trip
- Why Portland Trophy Cup is so amazing
- and more!!
Hope you like this format. I will still do other things on the podcast like more formal interviews and reports from the field, but I want to keep “In The Shed” as a regular, informal space where Eva and I can talk about random stuff in a very casual way. Maybe next time we’ll invite a guest in to join us. For now, have a listen and let us know what you think. If you have things you’d like for us to talk about, just let me know.