Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on April 18th, 2011 at 2:53 pm
If you were not able to make it to the open house for the North Williams Avenue Traffic Safety Operations Project on Saturday, you are in luck.
Thanks to the wonders of technology and a project consultant (Michelle Poyourow) that isn't afraid to use it, you can attend a virtual open house. Below are the posterboards that were displayed (in order). You can also download a PDF of the displays here (7MB).
N Williams April 16 Open House Displays
If you'd like to make formal comments using the same comment forms they had at the open house, you can download the forms here. Comments and comment forms can be sent to PBOT Project Manager Ellen Vanderslice firstname.lastname@example.org.Email This Post Possibly related posts
- Open House set for N. Williams bikeway/traffic improvements
- Animation gives front row seat to Williams Ave traffic issues
- City commits funds to honor history in Williams Ave project
- Share your impressions, take virtual tour of 50s Bikeway open house
- Weigh in on Sellwood Bridge bikeway via virtual open house