Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on June 28th, 2006 at 7:27 am
The Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU) website has just been updated with a Q&A about bicycle access on the new tram and South Waterfront area.
They’ve published their answers to the following:
- Will bikes be allowed on the Portland Aerial Tram?
- What accommodations are available in South Waterfront for bikes?
- What about showers at South Waterfront?
- How will bike commuters get from the upper Tram station to the road?
- What accommodations are available on Marquam Hill for bikes?
- What shower facilities are available on the hill?
- Are there any statistics available on theft of bikes at OHSU?
Now go read the answers.
I’m scheduled to take a grand tour of these facilities so stay tuned for more on OHSU’s bike-friendliness (or not).