Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 21st, 2011 at 12:56 pm
Here are the details:
Email This Post
SW Barbur Blvd. High Crash Corridor Safety Project
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Drop by anytime between 6:30 & 8:00 PM
Optional Overview Presentation at 7:00 PM
Markham Elementary School (cafeteria) (10531 SW Capitol Highway)
Nearby TriMet Transit Access: Bus Line #44
Somali and Arabic interpreters available.
Stop by to learn more about transportation safety on SW Barbur Blvd. and share your feedback about:
- Existing conditions
- Pedestrian, bicycle & transit deficiencies
- Problem areas
Possibly related posts
- PBOT announces three open houses for 'High Crash Corridors'
- 82nd Ave. Transportation Safety Open House
- At open houses, PBOT wants to hear from you about 'High Crash Corridors'
- Open House set for N. Williams bikeway/traffic improvements
- Metro wins $2 million from FTA to study transit corridor on Barbur Blvd