Filmed by Bike expands to seven shows

Posted by on March 6th, 2007 at 10:49 am

[The scene from inside
last year's event.]

Filmed by Bike founder and promoter Ayleen Crotty has announced that the event will expand to seven screenings this year.

That’s up from two screenings at last year’s event when over 250 people were turned away from a packed Clinton Street Theater.

The shows will run at 7:00 and 9:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday (April 13-15) and Ayleen has just added a special all-ages screening (the others are not open to minors) on Saturday at 5:00pm.

It’s guaranteed to be a good time. Unfortunately I’ll be in Sisters, Oregon at the Oregon Bicycle Tourism Summit and I can’t attend this year. Dang!

Check out FilmedbyBike.org for all the details.

Comments
  • Murray March 6, 2007 at 11:45 am

Serious shout-out to Ayleen for putting on more shows. THANK YOU!

• Todd of Bikestation March 6, 2007 at 12:07 pm

Come on Jonathan…you have time to come back for a show…or come by the first night’s show.

Unless you are bicycling to Sisters with your new Tiket. ;-)

• Carl March 6, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Ayleen,
    Friday night is still the big hoo-ha featuring a screaming Dumpster Dave, plenty o’beverages, and a Midnight Mystery Ride, right? I’m definitely going to buy more raffle tickets and bribe more raffle officials this year…

Carl

• gabrielamadeus March 7, 2007 at 9:34 am

I will be in charge of all raffle coordination this year. Yes I have a paypal account. My email is gabrielamadeus+filmedbybikebikebribes@gmail.com

I look forward to doing business with you (all).

• Ayleen March 7, 2007 at 2:01 pm

Friday night is the Opening Night Throwdown, the big ole festival with beer and raffle prizes. ** Raffle tix can be purchased in advance through our website ** later this month. We’ll be raffling off an Electra Amsterdam, generously doanted by the Bike Gallery. The winner will be announced on Sunday.

I’ve already heard from crews of people who are coming up from Eugene and down from Seattle to see the show. There’s nothing like this anywhere else in the US. Go PORTLAND!

Volunteers get in free, more info to come. Stay tuned to the Filmed by Bike for festival details, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Ayleen