Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on June 6th, 2006 at 10:03 am
The $47,000 grant was one of 15 projects to from across the state to receive funding and will go towards repaving the trail from SE 82nd to SE 92nd Avenues.
If the weather holds, the work will begin tomorrow (6/7) and run through Friday (6/9) and the trail will be closed until 4:30pm.
Portland Parks has posted a PDF of a suggested detour on their website.Email This Post Possibly related posts
- Springwater repaving starts next month: Closures, detours to follow
- Springwater repaving begins: Detour maps and closure details
- Springwater Trail makes triumphant return to Sunday Parkways route
- PGE work will close several sections of Springwater for one week
- Springwater repaving forces Sunday Parkways route revision