Eva Frazier and I are back with another episode of “In The Shed.” This episode was recorded earlier today in the BikePortland Shed in north Portland after Eva and I attended the Jason Ruhmshottel ghost bike installation event.
As usual, we had a really great chat about a wide range of stuff. Here’s a taste of the topics this week:
- Reflections on our attendance at the Jason Ruhmshottel ghost bike installation event
- BikeLoud’s Squeaky Wheel project
- PBOT budget update
- Commissioner Mingus Mapps goes full Shoupian
- East Portland bike tour with Timur Ender
- Riding alleyways and through parks
- Rolling through stop signs
- When cops lecture us
- Eva took the bus to Seattle and liked it more than Portland
- Why City of Portland doesn’t have a lot of money
- Bike shop news – Trek Portland, Gladys, Golden Pliers
- How the MAX light rail killed Interstate Ave
- New Season Arbor Lodge is the story of Portland
- The Boom Bike
- Thanks to Brock Dittus of Sprocket Podcast fame for our theme music.
- Thanks for listening and see you in the Shed next week!
Thanks to Brock Dittus of Sprocket Podcast fame for our fantastic theme music. Listen in the player above or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for listening!