Eva Frazier and I are back with another episode of “In The Shed.” This episode was recorded December 30th in the BikePortland Shed a few blocks from Peninsula Park in north Portland.
As per usual, Eva and I had a fun chat about a wide range of stuff. In this video we talked about:
- Historic photos of Joe Brown’s Bicycle Shop and his Lloyd Center Field Day event
- BikePortland’s 1896 Bike Map (have you ordered yours yet?)
- Eva’s Book Recommendation: Two Wheels North
- Should Bike Happy Hour have a book club?
- Review of BikePortland’s Top Stories of 2023
- My ride with City Council candidate Angelita Morillo
- People camping on bike paths and how I think politicians should respond to it
- My family Christmas costume party (see a photo!)
- The burden of unanswered emails and BikePortland’s very long story idea list
- What Eva’s new bike fragrance will smell like now that she’s a retired “mogul”
- and more!!
Thanks for listening. Hope you enjoyed it.
This episode was recorded Friday, December 29th at BikePortland HQ – aka “The Shed.” Thanks to Brock Dittus of Sprocket Podcast fame for our fantastic theme music. Listen in the player above or wherever you get your podcasts.