Company / Organization
Kenton Cycle Repair
We are looking for the right person to join our team! If you have a few years of professional shop experience, love to make bicycles more awesome, and enjoy being around rad people, you might be a good fit here. We strongly encourage BIPOC, Non-Binary, Trans, Gender-Non-Conforming, and Women to apply!
This position’s primary responsibilities will be to complete repairs on all sorts of bicycles and assemble new bicycles. The position will also include sales and service writing, and other tasks such as answering the phone or assisting in opening and closing the bike shop.
• Ideal candidate has at least 2 years of mechanical experience working in a bicycle shop
• Acute attention to detail and quality work
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence in skills along with a willingness to ask for help
• Friendly attitude and desire to meet people where they are
• Committed to equity, diversity, and anti-racism
• Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Schedule: Full-time, must be available on weekends
Benefits: Paid sick/vacation time after 60 days, generous new & used parts allowance, rad coworkers, awesome music environment
Compensation: $17-$19, depending on experience
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, we strongly recommend taking the time to visit the shop and drop off a resume and cover letter in person. Emailed resumes are certainly accepted, but be sure to include a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit. You can email these to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!