Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 29th, 2013 at 4:18 pm
Assistant Store Manager
Experienced Assistant Store Manager to join high end bicycle retail shop in NW Portland.
Role will be to support Store Manager to develop a retail sales team that takes pride in their store, knows the products, loves our customers and is passionate about bicycling.
Will also assist with stock management, merchandising and implementation of promotional activities.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
* a good understanding of the local retail environment previous experience and success in a similar role or
as a senior retail associate
* potential to develop into a Store Manager over time sound judgement and decision-making skills
* a natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others
* excellent relationship management and communication skills
* strong sales skills
* outstanding customer service standards and success creating memorable customer experiences
* a great sense of humor and ability to create fun
* good with numbers
* flexible and able to adapt well to changing business requirements
* positive and energetic, with loads of personality and initiative
* committed to working retail hours, including weekends
How to Apply
E-mail resumes to Brandonv@velotech.com.