Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on April 6th, 2011 at 9:15 am
(Photo: Daimler Trucks North America)
Check out the new bike rack at the headquarters of Daimler Trucks North America in Swan Island. There's a growing group of employees at DTNA who are riding to work and this rack is a tangible symbol of that trend.
This rack was installed at the end of last year. It was designed and built in-house.Email This Post
Possibly related posts
- Portland truck factory replaces electric carts with pedal-powered trikes
- Daimler Trucks North America opens new bike parking facility on Swan Island
- Mayoral candidates to debate on Swan Island: Could bicycling be a sleeper issue?
- Bike Commute Challenge check-in: Intel & Nike, neck and neck
- $2.3 million 'Going to the River' project nears funding finish line