Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on December 7th, 2010 at 2:58 pm
If you live near or ride on NE Holman street, you should consider attending a meeting tonight to discuss the future of NE Holman and 13th. As we reported back in May, there's a proposal afoot to extend the small park at that intersection all the way across the street, with cut-throughs only for people on foot and on bikes. See more information below (as it appeared in a flyer sent out to Holman area residents):
Email This Post
The Park at NE Holman & 13th
Portland Parks & Recreation and the Bureau of Transportation invite you to discuss the future of the area at NE Holman & 13th.
• What is happening at the site?
• How can the extra space be used?
• What is the community vision for the park?
• What are the opportunities and constraints?
Please join us for an evening us sharing information and planning for the future of this community space. For more information, contact Elizabeth Kennedy-Wong at 503-823-5113.
Tuesday, December 7th
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
700 Northeast Dekum Street
Possibly related posts
- Holman St park bollards get the happy Lego treatment
- Transformation in action: See latest plans for Holman street "pocket park"
- Meeting tonight will discuss new neighborhood greenway on N Bryant
- New greenway park under construction on NE Holman
- 'Pocket park' and cycle-track: A closer look at the NE Holman bike boulevard project