Need a new job? Want a better job?
We’ve got six excellent opportunities for you to consider. Learn more about each one via the links below…
- Tour Guide/Shop Staff – Cycle Portland Bike Tours and Rentals
- Senior Software Engineer – Rust, Mapping, & More – Ride With GPS
- Vvolt Quality Assurance Associate – Vvolt Emobility
- Intercommunity Transit Program Coordinator – Oregon Department of Transportation
- Technical Resource Coordinator – Oregon Department of Transportation
- Training Program Coordinator – Oregon Department of Transportation
For a complete list of available jobs, click here.
Be the first to know about new job opportunities by signing up for our daily Job Listings email or by following @BikePortland on Twitter.
These are paid listings. And they work! If you’d like to post a job on the Portland region’s most popular bike and transportation news platform, you can purchase a listing online for just $75. Learn more at our Job Listings page.
If you have questions or feedback about this site or my work, feel free to contact me at @jonathan_maus on Twitter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone/text at 503-706-8804. Also, if you read and appreciate this site, please become a supporter.
Sometimes it is the little things, but I noticed ODOT has changed one of their job requirements from “must be able to drive” to “Must be able to drive or be able to provide efficient and effective means of transportation as needed to perform job duties”. That’s actually pretty cool.