Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on December 19th, 2017 at 3:37 pm
Job Title *
Customer Service Manager
Job Description *
JOB OVERVIEW: This Customer Service Manager supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
An excellent Customer Service Manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a Sales and Call Center Manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Determines sales and call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Maintains and improves sales and call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Collect and analyze sales and call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
• Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
• Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
• Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
• Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
• Evaluate and recommend technology solutions for tracking support issues, evaluating personnel performance, and providing better support for our customers
• Provides consistently strong leadership
• Keep informed of developing trends in the cycling industry.
• Coordinate scheduled meetings, training sessions and courses as needed for the call center
• Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Proven experience as Customer Service Manager or similar position
• Experience in customer service is required
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• Positive and patient
• Bike Industry knowledge preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Customer focused
• Customer Service
• Verbal communication
• Informing Others
• Process Improvement
• Problem Solving
• People Skills
• People Management
• Managing Processes
• Emphasizing Excellence
How to Apply *
Please apply by clicking below: