Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 29th, 2010 at 11:08 am
Goodwill a few days ago!
In case it has slipped your mind, don’t forget that this Saturday is Portland’s first-ever Tweed Ride. To guide you to utmost enjoyment of this affair, graphic artist, freak bike maker, and volunteer Tweed Ride promoter Gabriel Amadeus recently offered these pointers:
- There are no dress or bike requirements. Show up in spandex, I don’t care. Yes you will probably be mocked.
- Riders are encouraged to bring food, beverages, and merriment for sharing.
- Tea and Crumpets will be provided by Black Sheep Bakery at a midpoint.
- Adam Arnold will be judging the fashion show!
- We’ll have cheap New Belgium beer for sale post ride at Backspace with proceeds benefiting Mercy Corps.
- Les Triplettes de Belleville will be shown following the ride.