Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on June 18th, 2007 at 12:36 pm
Organizers of the first ever Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show have nailed down 18 exhibitors and they’ve got a new date and venue.
The Oregon Bicycle Constructors Association — a new industry group formed by local builder Andy Newlands — originally planned for the Multnomah Athletic Club, the show will now be held on November 11 at Miller Hall, in the World Forestry Center atop Washington Park.
So far, the list of confirmed builders includes:
(Photo: Wolfhound Cycles)
- Ahearne Cycles (Portland)
- Bike Friday (Eugene)
- DeSalvo Custom Cycles (Ashland)
- Good Times Bicycles
- Keith Anderson Cycles (Grants Pass)
- Landshark (Medford)
- Lyonsport (Grants Pass)
- Pereira Cycles (Portland)
- Stites Design (Portland)
- Strawberry Cycles (Portland)
- Sweetpea Bicycles (Portland)
- Vendetta Cycles (Willamette Valley)
- Wolfhound Cycles (Talent)
More exhibitors are expected to attend and it’s looking like this will be a great show.