Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on July 10th, 2013 at 4:44 pm
This just in from PPB: We'll post full story on the Front Page once we get more details...
Email This Post
TRAFFIC CLOSED ON DIVISION EAST OF 122ND AVENUE - BICYCLIST STRUCK BY VEHICLE
News Release from Portland Police Bureau
Posted on FlashAlert: July 10th, 2013 4:37 PM
This afternoon, Wednesday July 10, 2013, at 3:58 p.m., East Precinct officers responded to the report of a bicyclist injured after being struck by a van on Southeast Division, east of 122nd Avenue.
Officers and medical personnel arrived and the bicyclist was transported to a Portland hospital with potential life-threatening injuries. The driver of the vehicle has remained at the scene.
An on-duty Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Deputy was at the scene and has also been transported to a Portland hospital with an unknown medical condition.
The Traffic Division's Major Crash Team is responding to conduct an investigation.
Both directions of Southeast Division Street is closed East of 122nd Avenue.
Possibly related posts
- Man recovering after serious injury collision on SE Division/122nd - UPDATED
- Collision on Marine Drive results in citations - UPDATED
- Updated: Serious injury crash at SE 122nd/Division
- Hit-and-run on SE Division leads to serious injuries - UPDATED
- Metro owns trail easement rights at location of Marine Drive collision