Posted by Elly Blue (Columnist) on February 11th, 2009 at 3:25 pm
(Photo © J. Maus)
The word is in -- Phil Sano was found not guilty of resisting arrest on the night of June 10, 2008.
I got a voicemail from Phil at 2:18 saying "I'm free!" and that Phil plans to celebrate Mini Bike Winter with extra style this weekend.
We'll keep you posted on Phil's further exploits, and his planned civil suit.
For background on the incident and the trial:
- Our coverage of the initial event
- Our "Phil Sano tasering incident" tag
- Reports from day one of the trial
- Reports from day two of the trial
- Reports from day three of the trial