Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on August 27th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
Clackamas County Parks and Portland Parks and Recreation will hold their second of three public planning meetings to discuss improvements to the Springwater Corridor and the Boring Station Trailhead Park.
Meeting is at:
Boring Middle School
27801 SE Dee Street
Boring, OR 97009
Questions, suggestions or comments may be sent to email@example.com
or call 503-794-8051 Visit the project Web site at
Clackamas County Parks
9101 SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
Clackamas, OR 97015
- Notice: Comments needed on Springwater Corridor project
- Grass fire close to Springwater path near Oaks Park yesterday
- Event: Springwater Cleanup with Willamette Riverkeeper (10/8)
- Riders glimpse Holiday Express steam train on Springwater Trail
- Springwater Trail makes triumphant return to Sunday Parkways route