Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 13th, 2006 at 1:07 pm
Announcing the first-ever Bike to Blazers Night Ride! On Saturday, April 15th join your friends, family and neighbors for a night ride to the Rose Garden to watch the Portland Trailblazers battle the Golden State Warriors. Here’s the lowdown:
- $5 from each ticket ($15) goes directly to the “Get Lit” program which helps keep cyclists safe and visible. Regular price for these tickets is $17 (without the donation).
- Join us for pre-game food and drinks at the Lucky Lab Brewpub.
- Cruise the streets on easy group ride to the Rose Garden.
- Get the royal treatment with exclusive indoor parking at the arena.
- Stop by the Bike Community Table inside the arena to get bike maps, stickers, t-shirts and other bikey goodies.
- Bask in the company of other bikers while we sit together in our own section.
- Get a free Zach Randolph bobblehead.
- Purchase tickets online at Blazers.com.
The game starts at 7:00PM and the group ride will leave from the intersection of SE Madison and 9th in Portland at 6:15. This ride will be led by an experienced ride leader and it will be dark so please bring lights.
Join us for this new ride and help support “Get Lit”! If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 706-8804. In order to sit in the Bike Section and have $5 of your ticket go to “Get Lit”, please order your tickets with this link.Email This Post