Company / Organization
Cynergy E-Bikes is seeking a bike mechanic for our growing electric bike specialty shop. While some experience with e-bikes will be helpful, good general experience as a professional bike mechanic is most important. Strong general troubleshooting abilities and a desire to learn the electrical aspects are critical as well.
We foster a true team and “family” orientation in which everyone contributes towards providing a better experience for both customers and employees.
* Perform all types of standard bicycle repairs.
* Run diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of electric problems (we will train)
* Assemble and inspect e-bikes and perform adjustments.
* Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, tires, etc.
* Enter service orders
* Keep the department well-organized.
* Assist on the sales floor.
* Be part of the team for improving productivity and the customer experience.
* An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
* 2+ years of professional bike mechanic experience.
* Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
* Excitement towards e-bikes.
* Genuine care for customers.
* General computer skills. Lightspeed POS a plus.
* A team orientation required.
* Driver’s license a plus.
30-40 hours per week. Must be able to work Saturdays once COVID-19 restrictions are eased and may be asked to work some Sundays
We offer a competitive wage and generous bonuses based on the overall performance of the team. Health insurance benefits. Paid time off.
Location: Southeast Portland, OR
How to Apply
Forward resume or an explanation of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org