Senior Bike Mechanic
Company / Organization
Who we are:
We are a growing e-bike store in Southeast Portland that fosters a true team and “family” orientation in which everyone contributes towards providing a better experience for both customers and fellow employees. We’re passionate about giving e-bike users a stress-free buying experience and believe that everyone can find the e-bike that’s right for them whether they’re trying to avoid the car commute, get in shape, keep up with their friends, or just get out and ride for fun more often.
What we’re looking for:
Cynergy E-Bikes is seeking a Senior Bike Mechanic for our growing electric bike specialty shop. While some experience with e-bikes will be helpful, good general experience as a professional bike mechanic is most important. Strong general troubleshooting abilities and a desire to learn are critical as well.
· Perform all types of standard bicycle repairs.
· Run diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of electric problems (we will train)
· Assemble and inspect e-bikes and perform adjustments.
· Install components and accessories – fenders, racks, integrated lighting, tires, etc.
· Enter service orders
· Keep the department well-organized.
· Assist on the sales floor.
· Be part of the team for improving productivity and the customer experience.
· An occasional delivery of an e-bike to a customer.
· 2+ years of professional bike shop experience.
· Experience servicing e-bikes a plus.
· Excitement towards e-bikes.
· Genuine care for customers.
· General computer skills. Lightspeed POS a plus.
· A team orientation required.
· Driver’s license.
Pay & Benefits:
We offer a competitive wage, bonus program and a comprehensive package of benefits & perks including health insurance and paid time off.
30-40 hours per week. Must be able to work Saturdays and may be asked to work some Sundays
Job Type: Full-time, (day shifts and weekends)
Pay: $15.00 – $27.00 per hour depending upon experience
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Masks are optional, though required when a customer requests staff to where one. We have air purifiers always running and hand sanitizer is provided. Customers can request curbside pickup or outdoor consultations.
Work Location: Our retail shop at 3608 SE Powell Blvd, Portland, OR.
Work Remotely: No
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you are excited about this position. We can't wait to hear from you!