Company / Organization
Kerr Bikes (Albertina Kerr)
Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges – empowering them to live richer lives.
We’re seeking Lead Workers for our Kerr Bikes rental store. Kerr Bikes provides the public with seasonal bike rental services. The Lead Workers may supervise other Kerr Bikes employees, volunteers and participants in services we provide, and will perform maintenance on bicycles as needed.
– Provide seasonal bicycle rentals of Kerr Bikes
– Supervise other hourly employees, volunteers and/or participants in services we provide as needed.
– Responsible for the store in absence of manager(s)
– Manage cash handling of bike rentals
– Prepare the daily register reports, make bank deposits, hold store keys, open and close store, etc.
– Provide excellent customer service while representing Albertina Kerr and Kerr Bikes.
– At least 18 years of age.
– Supervisory experience is preferred.
– Retail cash handling experience is strongly preferred.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Ability to work well with little supervision.
– Ability to lift 60 pounds, continuously squatting, bending and twisting.
– Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of maintenance of bicycles.
– A criminal background check and ability to meet agency driving requirements are required.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers!
Direct link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=14227&clientkey=542894A572AB94252AC5B03B14208AB1
Albertina Kerr maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. The nature of our work requires a criminal background check for most positions and may require a driving records request. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law. Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.