Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on May 21st, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Customer Service Rep
Company / Organization
Now Hiring!! Stages Cycling and our sister companies are growing!! We have multiple openings and are looking for great people to join our team who are committed to living out our core values – Agile, Listening, Passionate, Creative, Intelligent – all in an innovative environment.
To learn more, or apply, visit our Career Portal at www.stagescycling.com/careers.
Role and Responsibilities
Provide tier two technical support for Stages Indoor Home Cycling (SIHC) products to Soul Cycle customers.
Customer Technical Support
· Respond to customer service “Cases” which will be escalated from the Soul Cycle Member Experience Team (MXT)
· Communicate with members and technicians via inbound and outbound phone calls
· Communicate expert trouble shooting strategies to members or technicians
· Communicate concerns or issue trends to SIHC Customer Service Manager
· Summarize detailed notes in the Cases so that Soul Cycle MXT can seamlessly support the customers
· Provide exceptional member experience in all communications with members
· Stay up to date on internal communication regarding our product updates, relevant competitor products, industry developments, internal processes, customer facing processes, warranty and other technical support processes, trouble-shooting techniques, and other relevant information.
· Participate in Customer Service team meetings and trainings
· Respond to warranty needs as directed by SIHC Customer Service Manager
· Issue parts orders for warranty replacements
· Place orders for parts as directed by SIHC Customer Service Manager
Field Technician Support
· Provide technical support to field technicians with any questions related to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and any other questions related to the Stages Indoor Home Cycling products.
· Create work orders and purchase orders for third party field service technicians and work with accounting to ensure payments are completed in a timely manner
· Maintain files with contracts and insurance documents for third party service provider contracts
· Maintain google document with information on current third party service providers and the regions they cover
· Place orders for parts as requested by the Service Technicians and approved by the Service Director.
· Other tasks and projects as assigned
*Designates non-essential job responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Ability to represent Soul Cycle and Stages Indoor Home Cycling appropriately.
· Strong discretion in confidentiality.
· High level of organizational skills.
· High level of flexibility and creative problem solving.
· Ability to work independently and self-manage duties and tasks.
· Ability to use customer management and order processing systems, with training.
· High level communication and interpersonal skills, including high-volume telephone and written correspondence.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of Foundation Fitness/Stages Cycling.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Employment will be contingent upon the results of background checks. See below for additional details
Experience with Customer Service communicating via phone and email, experience with word, spreadsheet, and inventory software.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
* Currently – Covid-19 Work from home policies apply.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Foundation Fitness will make reasonable accommodations requested.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit or stand; use hands to finger or handle objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; read and see near objects. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time in-office position. Core office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require overtime.
Travel is not required for this role.
Offers of employment will be contingent upon the results of a background check. Background checks will be completed only after a contingent offer of employment has been accepted. Background checks include social security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional reference verification, criminal history check, and potentially additional searches. Searches related to criminal history will take into consideration the nature of the crime and its relation to the position, the time since the conviction, the number of convictions, and relevant risk to the business and related parties.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, Flexible Spending Account, Paid vacation and holidays, free access to our fitness center, and product discounts.
Covid-19 Update – Currently remote work.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and welcome applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are committed to evaluating candidates based on job qualifications. We will make reasonable accommodations as requested.
How to Apply
Apply through our career portal: www.stagescycling.com/careers.