Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on July 6th, 2017 at 9:12 am
Job Title *
Customer Service / Volunteer Manager
Job Description *
Cycle Oregon is looking for a new member for their team.
This is a FT salaried position with benefits.
The Customer Service and Volunteer Manager is a highly-skilled professional with demonstrated skills in providing excellent customer service and managing a volunteer program. They provide expertise, insight and support to the Cycle Oregon event team. The Customer Service and Volunteer Manager represents Cycle Oregon to volunteers, participants and the general public, and, working closely with the Executive Director and the Events Director, ensures an informed and qualified volunteer corps that can support operations. They help develop operational tactics, sound practices and supportive relationships, both internally and externally, that result in cooperative and cost-effective collaborations that further the delivery of the Cycle Oregon brand promise.
Essential Job Functions:
Planning and Project Management
Minimum Requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, with at least 2 years professional experience as a Customer Service and Volunteer Coordinator or comparable role. Expertise in volunteer coordination, customer service, and communications preferred.
In addition, candidate will possess:
• Confidence to work with great autonomy
• Capacity to motivate volunteers.
• Skills in social media, online database and registration systems and communications tools.
• Skills in website management and email marketing (WordPress, Adwords, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe.
• Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well with diverse populations.
• A high degree of integrity and professionalism that garners the trust and respect of others.
• A professional demeanor tailored to meeting deadlines while managing conflicting priorities.
• Organizational skills when working under pressure.
Salary range: competitive with comparable positions within Portland market DOE
Benefits: Health, retirement, PTO per Cycle Oregon policy
Hours: Full time, flexible. Some evenings, weekend and travel required throughout the year.
Reports to: Events Director
How to Apply *
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and three references (in one file) via email to: Tom Simonson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is Friday August 4, 2017