Customer Service Specialist/Greeter/Sales Associate
Company / Organization
Who we are:
We are a growing e-bike store in Southeast Portland that fosters a true team and “family” orientation in which everyone contributes towards providing a better experience for both customers and fellow employees. We’re passionate about giving e-bike users a stress-free buying experience and believe that everyone can find the e-bike that’s right for them whether they’re trying to avoid the car commute, get in shape, keep up with their friends, or just get out and ride for fun more often.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an advocate for e-bikes as a solution for transportation, recreation, or fitness. Prior bike shop or bike-related non-profit experience is a plus, but not as important as an enthusiasm for green transportation, micro mobility, and sharing your excitement for riding bikes!
Attributes we’re looking for:
– Minimum of 1 year in a position involving frequent contact with the general public – retail, food service, health care, phone or online chat support are all great starting points.
– Ability to assimilate and present technical information in an understandable way using plain language.
– Multitasking skills are a must – you should be comfortable juggling multiple customers at one time, and picking up projects where you left off after interruptions.
– Good problem-solver (makes efficient use of available resources, colleagues, web search, tech support, YouTube, etc.)
– Self-starter who takes initiative
– Strong organizational skills (time & task mgmt.)
– Attention to detail, follows through on commitments
– Great communication skills verbal & written (i.e. polished, professional emails, etc.)
– Positive, pleasant demeanor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
– 401(k) matching
– Medical insurance
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Paid time off
– Day shifts
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Masks are optional, though required when a customer requests staff to where one. We have air purifiers always running and hand sanitizer is provided. Customers can request curbside pickup or outdoor consultations.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Sales Experience or customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Our retail shop at 3608 SE Powell Blvd, Portland, OR.
Work Remotely: No
This Job Is: A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company’s website: Cynergyebikes.com
How to Apply
If you are interested in employment with Cynergy, or just want more information about open positions, send us a resume or description of your qualifications. Feel free to add any additional comments that might relate to your interests in alternative transportation in general or e-bikes specifically.
Send to email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you!