Posted by Jonathan Maus ( Publisher/Editor ) on May 20th, 2014 at 3:40 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
NUTCASE HELMETS, the Portland-based helmet company that makes fun, stylish, and functional helmets for a variety of outdoor recreational activities is seeking qualified applicants for a FULL-TIME Finance Manager/Accountant. The primary role of this position is to support the overall profitability and financial strength of this small entrepreneurial business with international and domestic sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Generate and analyze financial statements, budgets and cash flow projections
· Fulfill daily accounting/bookkeeping responsibilities as well as oversight of all accounting functions
· Recommend product and customer gross margin mix for variety of product lines
· Manage cash flow; balance inventory purchasing with sales needs
· Negotiate annual insurance policies, regularly evaluate and manage ongoing business relationships with bank, distributors, vendors, warehouses, etc
· Educate and communicate with owners and staff about financial strategies
Successful candidates should be highly motivated, independent, strategic thinkers and excellent communicators. Must be a team player: flexible but can hold your own ground when necessary. MBA and NetSuite software experience preferred. Good sense of humor required.
· Competitive compensation
· Great office atmosphere (& snacks!)
· Accrued PTO and Health Insurance after 90 days
· Staff of interesting characters who work hard and play hard
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.