Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 16th, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Take note of upcoming Springwater Corridor closure in Gresham:
Email This Post
Springwater Trail Corridor to close temporarily for repairs
Gresham, Ore. — Portland General Electric (NYSE: POR) will be temporarily closing a portion of the Springwater Trail Corridor from SE Hogan Road to SE Liberty Avenue in Gresham in order to upgrade high-voltage transmission equipment on a utility pole adjacent to the trail. These improvements will enhance service and reliability for PGE customers by increasing the capacity of the transmission line. This section of the corridor is expected to be closed from Monday, Jan. 20 through Friday, Jan. 24.
PGE has collaborated with Northwest Traffic Control to offer an alternative route to pedestrians and bicyclists. The alternative route detours from the east along SE Hogan Road to SE Roberts Avenue and connects back at SE Regner Road. Coming from the west, the detour goes through SE Liberty Avenue to SE Roberts Avenue and connects back at SE Hogan Road. The detour route has been approved by Portland Parks & Recreation.
# # #
Possibly related posts
- PGE work will close several sections of Springwater for one week
- Alert: 10 day Springwater Trail detour starts Monday
- Springwater Corridor Bridge closes due to high water
- Oaks Bottom project delay will postpone Springwater Trail closure
- Traffic advisory: ODOT to close sections of I-205 corridor through January