Posted by Job Listings on June 10th, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Company / Organization
In Fuga LLC
The primary purpose of this position is to support primary accounting and finance functions for the department; including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Month-End Close, and Reporting. This position reports directly to the Finance Manager.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare weekly reporting package, and assist with the month-end reporting package for our Italian parent company
• Commissions reports for the sales agents
• Support to tasks related to payables
• Support to tasks related to receivables
• Month-end close tasks
o Prepaid expense accounting
o Monthly amortization calculation
o Commission calculation
o Bank Reconciliation
o Accrual accounting
o Fx accounting
• Other duties, as assigned
1. Knowledge and Skills
• This position requires an analytical mindset with ability to research and problem solve within larger data sets.
• This position requires some experience with financial reporting, preferably with financial statement preparation experience.
• This position requires problem solving skills, the ability to work independently with minimal direction, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• This position requires the ability to work with colleagues individually or in groups for the purpose of problem solving and creating policies and procedures.
• This position requires knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook and strong general computer skills. Knowledge of other Microsoft Office products is required.
• This position reports to the Finance Manager, although special projects or problem solving may be assigned by the General Manager or Group Controller.
2. Education and Experience
This position requires a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent. Ideal candidate will have three (3) years of Big 4 experience or equivalent. Experience in the garment or cycling industry is an added plus, but not required.
3. Certificates and Licenses
4. Equipment – no specific requirement
5. Work Environment
The Finance Department works in a small office setting, with some noise distractions.
6. Physical Demands
This position requires working at a desk, answering phones, using computer, 10-key and other standard office equipment.
Castelli/Sportful is a premium cycling apparel manufacturer, with world headquarters in Italy and US headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We operate two apparel brands: Castelli and Sportful. We have a history of product innovation and performance that goes back over 75 years. Our products have been used by Tour de France winners, World Champions and Olympic Gold Medalists.
Our office and warehouse are in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes.
Full-time positions offer competitive salary, health care, 401k, paid time-off, and a generous product allowance.
The Castelli/Sportful team strives to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We welcome all applicants.
How to Apply
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org