Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on June 10th, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Company / Organization
In Fuga LLC
Position Title: Warehouse Worker
Hourly or Salaried: Hourly
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Castelli/Sportful USA is seeking a full-time (M-F, 8-5) Warehouse Worker for our warehouse in Northeast Portland. The position performs various warehouse functions (picking, packing, shipping, receiving, etc.). Applicants should be highly motivated with an attention to detail and a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Picking and packing orders correctly, quickly, and efficiently
• Shipping orders using UPS/FedEx shipping software
• Receiving inbound products and putting away on shelves
• Keeping warehouse neat and clean
• Helping with physical inventory counts
• Processing returns from customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Must have a positive attitude and be highly motivated
• Must be punctual and maintain a good attendance record
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to multi-task
• *Must be able to lift 40lbs*
Preferred Education & Work Experience & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years Warehouse experience
• Basic PC skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Use of UPS Worldship/FedEx Ship Manager a plus
Castelli/Sportful is a premium cycling apparel manufacturer, with world headquarters in Italy and US headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We operate two apparel brands: Castelli and Sportful. We have a history of product innovation and performance that goes back over 75 years. Our products have been used by Tour de France winners, World Champions and Olympic Gold Medalists.
Our office and warehouse are in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes.
Full-time positions offer competitive salary, health care, 401k, paid time-off, and a generous product allowance.
The Castelli/Sportful team strives to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We welcome all applicants.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org