Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 24th, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Job Title *
Customer Service Advisor
Rapha Racing LTD
Job Description *
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Portland, Oregon
Department: Customer Service
Rapha has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of customer service. Our customers have grown to expect and demand a highly personalised “high touch” customer experience, whenever they interface with the customer service team on matters of product advice, returns and general enquiries.
● Act as an initial point of contact and member of the CS Team while assisting with all customers.
● Maintain the Rapha ethos of providing exemplary customer service in a professional manner.
● Provide timely communication with customers via email or phone, regarding returns, order processing, online registration and product enquiries.
● Keep abreast of product characteristics, future stock deliveries, promotions and customer service policies.
● Maintain active use and knowledge of the Rapha website and back office systems.
● Liaise with the distribution, shipping and finance functions to resolve customer queries.
● Observe at all times customer confidentiality and company policy surrounding data protection and security.
● Monitor Rapha’s social media platforms for customer services enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
● A passion for cycling and ideally knowledge of cycling culture within North America.
● Two or more years of experience in delivering an excellent customer experience and resolving customer enquiries as a Customer Care Advisor, Sales Assistant or similar, ideally in an apparel retail environment.
● Undergraduate degree preferred.
● Ability to improve working processes in a fast growing company and develop ideas to improve the customer experience.
● Articulate with exceptional writing skills.
● Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills.
● Experience with Microsoft office applications.
● Previous experience of a back office web system or content management system is desirable but not essential.
● Knowledge of Data Protection issues is desirable but not essential.
● Ability to adapt to the changing structure of a growing company and team.
● Ability to manage time effectively with a diverse workload.
How to Apply *
Please apply through our website here: http://grnh.se/4y8wrb1