Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on February 6th, 2016 at 9:33 am
Job Title *
Job Description *
ECHOS – echoscomm.com – is a brand communications agency focusing on outdoor, lifestyle, fashion and consumer tech clients. We offer our world-class brand-communications, PR, marketing, and advertising services, whether as digital, video, print, events, or guerrilla. From media relations to corporate-communications strategies to flawless event execution, we are known for always exceeding our clients’ expectations and over delivering on their objectives.
The internship position is a significant team role to fill at ECHOS, with the opportunity to build a strong foundation of PR and first hand experience at an agency.
Unpaid, for school credit (if applicable) – must be able to come in 2-3 times a week.
– Related experience and/or discipline in agency and/or in-house communications/PR/marketing not required but preferred
– Working towards a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field from a four-year college or university
– Possess the ability to organize and efficiently handle multiple tasks at once
– Someone who is a planner, strategist, and communicates effectively
– Experience with Microsoft Office is a must – Cision, Yesware, Adobe knowledge is a plus
– Solid writing skills
– Confident in research, list building, and basic knowledge of pitches and press releases
– A 100% team player, proactive, knows how to take initiative
– Social media savvy
– Monitor trends & news relevant to clients
– PR outreach support
– List building, press clipping
– Social media support
– Draft pitches and press releases
– Create monthly client reports
Applicants, please respond with the subject: #2016 ECHOS Internship#
How to Apply *
Email email@example.com with the subject #2016 ECHOS Internship.