Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 5th, 2015 at 1:56 pm
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Assistant Store Manager
Western Bikeworks is looking for an Experienced Assistant Store Manager with strong leadership skills and a passion for cycling.
This position is at our Pearl District Location and supports the Store Manager and assists in the development of our sales team, expanding product knowledge, and creating a positive shopping experience for our customers. Other duties include assisting with stock management, merchandising, promotional activities, time card management and other retail functions.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• a good understanding of the local retail environment
• retail management experience
• strong work ethics and decision-making skills
• a natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• strong sales skills
• outstanding customer service standards and success creating memorable customer experiences
• a great sense of humor and ability to create fun
• good with numbers
• ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
• positive and energetic, with loads of personality and initiative
This is a Salary paid position with a generous vacation package, in addition to premium level medical dental and vision plans.
How to Apply
To apply for this position submit your cover letter and resume to Jobs@velotech.com