Sorry. This position has already been filled as of 10/30/07.
Job Title – Order Processing
Company/Organization – Team Estrogen, Inc.
Team Estrogen is an online retailer of women’s cycling, triathlon and fitness apparel. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of every woman who wants to ride her bike in comfort and style. We are a small, but growing company seeking employees that share our passion for fitness, and our enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service and an unmatched selection of technical apparel for women.
1) Primary Duties:
- a. Pick & pack orders per pick sheets
b. Interface with accounting system to mark orders as shipped and apply customer payments to orders
c. Build gift packaging
d. Interface with Federal Express and USPS
e. Fill-out customs forms, if required
f. End of day balancing procedures, including capturing customer payments in the credit card processing system
g. Monitor shipping supplies inventory
h. Maintain order in the warehouse and pull down overstock as needed
2) Other Duties as assigned:
- a. Assist the receiving department with inbound inventory on high volume days
b. Lend a hand where needed, when needed, for special projects or to balance general work flow
The ideal candidate:
- • Is enthusiastic about athletics and has some familiarity with, or is interested in learning about, technical, sports-specific apparel. Cyclists, runners, swimmers and triathletes are especially encouraged to apply.
• Is comfortable working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks efficiently & effectively.
• Has some flexibility during peak seasons (late-spring/mid-summer, Christmas shopping season). Neither evenings nor weekends are required, but occasional overtime may be necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner. One Saturday per year, typically in October, is required for warehouse inventory count.
• Has basic proficiency in Word/Excel/Outlook and is comfortable learning new/unfamiliar computer tasks
• Thrives in a small company environment, where we each wear many hats, often at the same time
Benefits for Full-time Hourly Employees:
• 2 weeks vacation annually. Vacation begins accruing at 6 months of employment.
• 5-6 (depends on calendar) paid holidays per year.
• 5 paid sick days per year. Eligible after 3 months. Does not accrue.
• Health Insurance (Kaiser) paid at 50% for employee. Family coverage is also available at employee’s sole expense. Eligible after 3 full calendar months.
• SIMPLE IRA retirement plan. (Like a small-company 401k). Employee may contribute up to $10,000 per year as a payroll deduction. Team Estrogen matches employee’s contribution up to 3% of employee’s payroll. Employee is fully vested immediately. Contributions can begin in 3rd calendar year (ie. An employee who begins employment in mid 2007 can contribute beginning Jan 2009).
• Team Estrogen encourages bike commuting. We have secure indoor bike parking and two showers. We also provide each employee a waterproof Goretex rain jacket to keep, as well as a powerful 10W headlight to use as long as (s)he is employed at Team Estrogen.
• Employees can buy apparel for their personal use at wholesale. Some manufacturers provide additional purchase discounts. Employees may also purchase limited items for spouses.
• TE Bucks – this is a winter bike commuting incentive that earns the employee free apparel based on % of trips to work made by bicycle.
Job Start: immediately
Pay Range: $10/hour to start, with a performance and pay rate review at 3 months. Hours: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Susan Otcenas at email@example.com