Posted by Elly Blue (Columnist) on August 27th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
A section of the Springwater Trail will be closed for five months while the city works on a sewer project in the area.
According to the city's website, the section of the trail that goes under the Sellwood Bridge, between SE Spokane and its southern terminus at SE Umatilla (the trail picks up again to the south and west
after a much-contested gap), will be closed from this September through February, 2010.
The city is asking trail users to take a detour around the construction, and suggests using SE Spokane and SE 7th.Email This Post Possibly related posts
- Section of Springwater Trail re-opens: Celebration planned tonight
- Detour on Springwater Trail in early October for soil testing
- Springwater Trail to close for up to four months next summer
- 'Leverage' filming will close Springwater Trail this week
- Oaks Bottom project delay will postpone Springwater Trail closure