2008 Sprockettes Calendar; sneak peek and order details

Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on November 8th, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Awesome. Pre-order yours today!

For the past two years, the Sprockettes calendar has been a hot holiday item, and now they've done it again.

This year's calendar will be bigger, glossier, and full of more awesome photos, graphics and pure Sprockette dancing goodness than ever before.

From the looks of these images, and from what I've heard from the ladies, I'm sure these calendars are going to sell out quick.

If you want one, they'll be hot off the presses and up for grabs at BikeCraft III, happening next Thursday (11/15) at Lucky Lab Beer Hall (NW 19th & Quimby, spread the word!).

They'll be $10 at BikeCraft, or you can pre-order one now for $12 through PayPal (button below) and have it shipped when they arrive.

After BikeCraft, the calendars will be showing up at various retail locations around town (I'll post a list later).

If you'd like to sell them in your shop, or have other questions contact Agent Alter Ego (my favorite one) at jonandjuli[at]yahoo[dot]com.

You'll love this calendar and your purchase will help support the dancing, touring, and spirit-spreading of the one and only Sprockettes.

Possibly related posts

Comments
  • a.O November 8, 2007 at 1:46 pm

For a second there, I thought you were gonna say \"awesomer.\" Anyway, cute indie girls in pink on bikes: hard to go wrong there.

• steve November 8, 2007 at 3:06 pm

yawn

• bahueh November 8, 2007 at 3:12 pm

+1 for Steve..

• Tasha November 8, 2007 at 3:16 pm

Cool. I just did a calendar workshop at the IPRC last night and met the girl who did the previous 2 calendars. I’m looking forward to seeing this one and getting ideas for making calendars for my yoga studio. Yay for pink!

• zac November 8, 2007 at 4:06 pm

swoon!

• Sondre November 8, 2007 at 6:22 pm

Heh this is cute. A bit too \"hip\" and cool for me, but still cute.

• MJ November 9, 2007 at 2:37 pm

Are they any relation to Code Pink :)

• Peter P. November 10, 2007 at 5:20 pm

The calendar is cute, but his headline should have an \"ADVERTISEMENT\" disclaimer. If only to keep all the other postings legit.

Peter