Company / Organization
Castelli USA is seeking a full-time Warehouse Worker for our warehouse in NE Portland. The position performs various warehouse functions (picking, packing, shipping, receiving, etc.). Applicants should be highly motivated with an attention to detail and a team player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Picking orders correctly, quickly and efficiently
• Packing and shipping orders using UPS Small Package plus some freight
• Receiving inbound products and putting away on shelves
• Keeping warehouse neat and clean
• Helping with physical inventory counts
• Process returns from customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Must have a positive attitude and be highly motivated
• Must be punctual and maintain a good attendance record
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years Warehouse experience
• Basic PC skills, Word, Excel, Outlook, UPS Worldship
Our offices are in the Hollywood/Laurelhurst district of NE Portland and close to MAX and bike routes. We offer competitive salary, health care, 401k, profit sharing, PTO, and a generous product allowance.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Mike Sheppard, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or feedback about this site or my work, feel free to contact me at @jonathan_maus on Twitter, via email at email@example.com, or phone/text at 503-706-8804. Also, if you read and appreciate this site, please become a supporter.
Comment of the Week: Bikes count