eCommerce Marketing Manager
Company / Organization
This high-impact and high-exposure role will be focused on growing sales revenue and profit dollars through customer acquisition and retention across all brands via collaboration/coordination between Category Management, Outsourced Services and Operations. This position is ultimately responsible for developing, driving and managing editorial strategies, content and direction for our websites, email campaigns, PPC strategies and social platforms.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, open to new ideas, highly collaborative and have demonstrable experience in all areas of digital marketing. Excellent communication skills are vital.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include but are not limited to):
• Driving implementation, execution and the overall direction for strategy, scheduling and the execution of short and long term email marketing campaigns
• Create original content, draft and edit articles and blog posts to educate customers and promote engagement
• Ensure all key metrics are identified, tracked and analyzed while increasing effectiveness through collaborative process improvement
• Partner with Purchasing and Outsourced Marketing for overall calendar and content management, and with Creative team for fresh ideas based on conversions
• Audit existing processes and workflows to recommend and implement improvements after gaining a thorough understanding of current systems and practices
• Identify and implement opportunities to further drive customer acquisition, engagement, retention and lifetime customer value
• Translate data and analytics into meaningful and actionable insights
• Manage and create formats for dashboards, reports, templates and provide business insights from dashboard metrics, continuously monitoring data quality and integrity to lead to actionable insights.
• Provide regular competitive analysis
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Marketing or Communication
• Three to Five years demonstrable experience in e-Commerce Marketing at the managerial level
• Must have supervisory experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, MS Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and InDesign) preferred, but not required
• Ability to manage multiple and quickly changing timelines in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline driven environment
• Design ability and aptitude: The ability to create/design/proof artwork e.g. email panels, site banners, Social Media posts/ads, landing pages, etc.
• Solid PPC/SEO/Adwords knowledge
• Public Relations and Event planning experience
• Basic photography experience and knowledge
• Highly organized with project management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication
• Aptitude for excelling in a highly collaborative environment
• Ability to manage people to bring out their strengths and coach their weaknesses, both on site and remote
• Knowledge of the cycling industry and/or sporting goods is highly desirable but not required
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the company link below: