Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on January 3rd, 2018 at 9:16 am
Sorry, this job has been filled. Browse more great jobs here.
Job Title *
Entry-level Production Artist
Job Description *
Castelli is an internationally recognized cycling apparel brand that provides race apparel to the pros as well as to everyday cyclists and teams around the country.
We’re looking for a production artist to join our custom team graphics department to help create production-ready files.
This position is ideally suited to someone who has a high tolerance and appreciation for detailed work. Tasks are repetitive and are performed in a fast-moving environment. The creative component of this position is very limited.
For recent graduates from art/design school, this is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in the sports apparel industry.
This is a full time position.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has an exceptional eye for detailed work
• Applies problem solving and tactical thinking to production tasks
• Can interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues
• Thinks and acts quickly and calmly on deadline
• Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator
• Familiarity with apparel and cycling culture a plus
Employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
• Retirement savings plan
• Health/Vision/Dental plans
• Employee product allowance
How to Apply *
If you share our passion for cycling, we hope you’ll consider applying.
Send a brief cover e-mail, and three examples of work done with Illustrator* in PDF format to: email@example.com
Check out our website at castelli-cycling.com
*Combined file size must not exceed 5MB.