Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on April 14th, 2015 at 7:08 am
Chris King Precision Components
Chris King Precision Components, manufacturer of precision bicycle components, is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead our Marketing Department. This position is responsible for creating, maintaining and directing all company promotional activities and company image throughout industry sources, promotional materials and media events. Responsibilities include serving as a primary contributor to our overall online, print, photography and social media creative and outreach efforts, as well as managing the Company website and all collateral materials.
• Bachelors degree in marketing or other related field
• Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
• Knowledge of the bike industry past and present
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of WordPress web CMS.
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word and Excel.
• High level of communication and strategizing between departments
• Demonstrated experience balancing multiple projects and directing priorities of the department accordingly
• Prior experience in e-commerce, social media, domestic and international marketing campaigns, responding to sales trends, new product launches and creative direction
How to Apply
Please furnish cover letter and resume by directly e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org (No Attachments will be accepted). A drug free environment and equal opportunity employer.