Production Design Position
Castelli is an internationally recognized cycling apparel brand that traces its history back to 1876 in Milan. We’re currently looking for a production designer to join our team. Designers in this position create production art and original designs for race team, club, and bicycle shop apparel.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment that demands great attention to detail
• Applies problem solving and tactical thinking to production tasks and graphic design
• Expedites revisions to previously designed content
• Can interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues and customers
• Thinks and acts quickly and calmly on deadline
• Proficiency and working experience with Adobe Illustrator
• Familiarity with preparing production graphics, ideally for athletic apparel, is a big plus
Employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
• Retirement savings plan
• Employee product allowance
• Casual but results-oriented work environment
This is a full-time position.
How to Apply
Please send a cover e-mail, and three examples of work done with Illustrator in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachment total must not exceed 5MB.
If you share our passion for cycling, we hope you’ll consider applying. Check out our work at www.serviziocorse.com