Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on October 27th, 2011 at 1:11 pm
**This job has been filled.**
Entry-Level Graphic Designer
Castelli is an internationally-recognized cycling apparel brand. We’re looking for a production graphic designer—who is passionate about cycling—to join our team. Designers in this position create original designs and production art for race team, club, and bicycle shop apparel.
This is a full-time position.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Provides graphic design and production support on customer projects
• Expedites revisions to previously designed content
• Applies problem solving and tactical thinking to graphic design and production tasks
• Thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment that demands astute attention to detail
• Can interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues and customers
• Thinks and acts quickly and calmly on deadline
• Proficiency and working experience with Adobe Illustrator
• Familiarity with global cycling culture
Employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
• Team approach, customer focus
• Casual but results-oriented work environment
• Retirement savings plan
How to Apply
Please provide us with a cover e-mail and three examples of work done with Adobe Illustrator in PDF format. Attachment total must not exceed 5MB.
If you share our passion for cycling, we hope you’ll consider applying. Check out our work at www.serviziocorse.com