Here are BikePortland’s traffic stats from the month of May:
Visits – 162,464
Average visit length – 00:03:19
Pages viewed – 370,073
Stories posted – 88 (front page only)
Top Five Stories (*In terms of pageviews analyzed by Google Analytics):
1. Rush hour crash on Hawthorne Bridge raises questions about bike traffic
2. Fatal bike/car crash on NE Prescott at 57th
3. Hawthorne Bridge rider comes forward to correct “inaccurate depiction of events”
4. Rider injured on Hawthorne Bridge shares her side of story
5. In-depth: Could Portland be America’s bike manufacturing hub?
Check out our past traffic stats and top stories here.
Elly Blue has been writing about bicycling and carfree issues for BikePortland.org since 2006. Find her at http://takingthelane.com