Hard to believe it’s been a year since my first post.
740 posts later I want to say thanks to all of you for your support and feedback.
Because of your participation, this site has had a real impact on the bike scene. Here are just some of things we’ve accomplished in the past 12 months:
- Helped the city design new bike signs.
- Engaged the City and Police in the bike theft issue.
- Recovered several stolen bikes.
- Encouraged more bike friendly policies from ODOT.
- Made it safer and more convenient to park your bike at the airport.
- Remembered and paid respects to a fallen friend.
We’ve also managed to have a lot of fun! From Breakfast on the Bridges to bike moves and the Chunkathalon, I’ve throroughly enjoyed sharing our creative and whacky bike culture and spreading our infectious brand of bike fun far and wide.
Thanks again and here’s to another great year…